torsdag, juli 08, 2010

What's the origin of your name?

*
Ashlee answers (long story - sorry):

When I was a baby, people called me Baby Grace,
because I was found outside a church named Saint Grace Church.
When my family adopted me, my brother Patrick wanted to give me another name. He wrote several names he liked on a paper, and his favorite was Ashley. But he didn't know how to spell it, so he wrote Ashlee.
Mom and Dad liked the name (and the spelling) a lot too, so they named me Ashlee! :-)

My full name is Ashlee Grace Madison. (Last name is Hayden)
Sometimes Mom and Dad (and our relatives in Georgia) call me Ashlee Grace ( the southern double name thing, I guess... ;-) )
But most of the time people just say Ashlee.

My nicknames are: Ashie, Ash (short for Ashlee ofcourse)
and Pixie ( 'cause of my size... ;-) )
Kyle also calls me Wildcat and Punky


http://www.formspring.me/bluecreekies
*

Inga kommentarer: