fredag, november 20, 2009

Bill Engvall: Here's your sign!

***
"Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, 'I'm Stupid' "
- Bill Engvall

So, anyway. I'm trying to be nice to this woman in lost luggage,
and I say:
"Excuse me!"
And she goes:
"Can I help you?"
I said:
"Yes ma'am. You lost my luggage."
She looks me right in the eye, and goes:
"Has your plane landed yet?"
I said:
"No princess! I'm having an out-of-body experience!
I'm just checking on them!"

Here's your sign!

***

I was in the store the other day, and I'm buying some new pants.
I put the pants on the counter to buy them,
and the little girl behind the counter goes:
"Are you gonna buy those?"
I said:
"Nope, gonna steal them! I just wanted you to
see them before I walked out with them."

Here's your sign!

Bill Engvall - Blue Collar Comedy Tour
***

Inga kommentarer: