måndag, mars 08, 2010

Lost In Wonderland


I open my eyes and see
all the beauty in the world
Dragonfly on a leaf
Stars in a velvet sky
Flowers in the meadow
Sunshine diamonds on the water
Happy colors everywhere

I twirl around
In a spinning
upside down world
In my happy Wonderland.

Sometimes I get lost
But I’m not scared.
Wonderland is a place
where dreams come true
It’s a place where I can be me
No one judges or says
I do things wrong

I dare to be loud
I dare to be quiet
I dare to be happy
I dare to be sad
I can be down
without getting a frown
from people around me
'cause in my Wonderland
everybody cares, comforts
and shares their happy feelings

I love my Wonderland
I wanna share my happy,
happy world with you
So take my hand,
come with me,
and we’ll make it
our happy Wonderland!

// <3 Ashlee
*

Inga kommentarer: