tisdag, april 26, 2011

Message from Maureen

*
Sunny & I are sitting here laughing at Ryan & Sheila... Their little conversations are so funny sometimes!

RYAN: Why do girls like me...? I don't get it...

SHEILA: Gee, I don't know Ry... could your sweetness have something to do with it?

RYAN (shrugs): I dunno...

SHEILA: And your cuteness...?

RYAN (blushes a little): But I'm not...

SHEILA: ... cute? Ryan McKenzie, have you ever looked yourself in a mirror?!

RYAN: Yeah... but...

SUNNY (giggles): You are super cute Ryan! And you are the sweetest guy on this planet!
That's why Jill and Anne, and the other girls at school like you so much.

SHIELA: Ryan, girls tell you all the time how cute you are! When is it gonna sink in?!

RYAN (smiles - the sweetest smile): I don't know. Never...?

SHEILA (laughs): I love you Ryan!

Ryan blushes.

SHEILA: You want a kiss?

RYAN (shy smile): No thanks.

SHEILA: You know I'm gonna give you a kiss anyway, right?

RYAN (nods): Uh-huh...

Inga kommentarer: