onsdag, april 27, 2011

Message from Coral

*LMAO*
Kyle is having a conversation with the 3-year-old neighbor girl, Lindsay:

LINDSAY: Pretty flower!

KYLE: Yeah.

Lindsay gives the flower to Kyle.

LINDSAY: Say thank you.

KYLE (smiles): Thank you Lindsay.

LINDSAY: What's her name?

KYLE: Um.... I think it's a Anemone...

LINDSAY: No silly! Her name is Betty!

KYLE (laughs) Okay... if you say so...

LINDSAY: I says so.

Pause...

LINDSAY: Little boy, I is hungry.

(Okay, I found it really hilarious that a 3-year old is calling my brother 'Little boy' *lol*
Maybe she can see he is younger and smaller than her own brothers...)

KYLE: Maybe your Mom can give you something to eat, Lindsay.

LINDSAY: Yeah, she can. You and Cori can eat with us.

KYLE: Thanks Linds, maybe some other day. Cori and I already have dinner plans.

LINDSAY: Tomorrow then. Or Lindsay be very sad.

KYLE: Awww... we don't want you to be sad. Maybe we can eat with you tomorrow.

LINDSAY: Yaaaay! Now I is happy girl!

Lindsay hugs and kisses Kyle.

LINDSAY: Little boy, I likes you.

(Hmmm... Lindsay's first crush maybe...? *lol*)

Love,
Coral

Inga kommentarer: